Homewww.MayhemMustangs.comCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Boulevard muffler = grade F

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nomomach

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 43
Location : Charlotte

PostSubject: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Some of you may have heard me talk about this place. I have had great dealings with the owner and his work.

Last Friday the 10th I went up there and talked with Gary "Buck" Buchanan (owner/operator) about some new exhaust tips. As usual he was polite and helped me pick out what I was looking for. He had to order them. I did not have to prepay because he usually has them in stock. He told me they would be in on Tues or Wed of the following week (this week). I drove up there on Tues and he told me the tips were on back order and would be in Fri (today) or the following Monday.

Today I drove up there to see if they came in. Keep in mind this fella hardly ever answers the phone so I figured driving up there would be the easiest way to find out.

When I pull up, Gary a.k.a "Buck", was working on duals for an F-150 Lighting. Keep in mind he was struggling something awful with getting the exhaust right on this truck.

It went somthing like this:

Gary: "Can I help you?"

ME: "Hey man! Just wondering if those tips came in yet"

Gary: "Uh, no. I told you when they'd be here (cutting his eyes at me). I clearly said they'd be here on Monday." followed by lost of under the breath mumbling.

Me: "I don't mean to be pestering you about them. I just don't have anything better to do sometimes so I figured . . ." Gary cuts in . . .

Gary: "WELL I DO! @#$@#$%#$%@#($@#$)!_)!$#)__@#$%^($^@#$!@($)$#%^(#@$)$%_@$%)@!!!!!!! MATTER OF FACT I DON'T WANT TO WORK ON YOUR ____ CAR ANY F-ING WAY!" Pipe in his hand while coming at me and saying all of this.

Well, I didn't say a word. Just walked back to the car. I stopped before getting into my car because something just didn't set well with me getting cursed out for no reason at all. I turned and walked back to try and remidy the situation so I could get the work done.

Me: "I get your point (trying to be REALLY nice) and just want to say I keep coming back because you do great work and I appreciate your honesty."

Gary: "!@#)%@!)#%**)$%*@)$%!)#$@%!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER GET THE F___ OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I START SHOOTIN'!!!!!!!!!!

Well I REALLY didn't say a word after that. Even the guy with the Lightning said I'd better just leave. He even look at me like he know I was in no wrong by anything I did.


Worst part about this is my kid was in the car with me. Sorry but people are really crazy these days and I took him seriously when he said he'd "start shootin'".

Don't give this clown any of your business. After today I'd say he doesn't need to be in business serving people if he can't handle dealing with people any better than this. I don't care how bad a day you're having you just can't threating to shoot someone and get away with it.

Some of you may think it's a bit coward to call the Police (I do). However, I feel like if I hadn't then I haven't done my part to keep this crazy bastard from actually shooting someone.


Thanks for reading. Hope my spelling is ok geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bad_98GT

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 33
Location : Charlotte, NC

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Wow man...I hate to hear that dude...I wouldn't go back either after that...even if the tips come in and he calls to let u kno...I would be like not after what u said to me the other day...screw u man...

Honestly, there is a place back at home in that does great exhaust work...i can get u some tips if u want me too man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nomomach

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 43
Location : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Bad_98GT wrote:
Wow man...I hate to hear that dude...I wouldn't go back either after that...even if the tips come in and he calls to let u kno...I would be like not after what u said to me the other day...screw u man...

Honestly, there is a place back at home in that does great exhaust work...i can get u some tips if u want me too man

huh?

he doesn't have my number and doesn't have any other info about me thank goodness. he'll probably get even more pissed when the cops show up.

i've gotten over the tips for now but thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1slov6stang

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2009-01-12
Age : 28
Location : Greensboring

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 pm

man that ish is intense....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~dsmit283
nomomach

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 43
Location : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:37 pm

1slov6stang wrote:
man that ish is intense....

sad part is i've been in worse situations. it wasn't until i was in the car and on my way home that it hit me. my adrenalin didn't stop pumping for quite a while.

i think having my child helped me stay cool and walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bad_98GT

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 33
Location : Charlotte, NC

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 pm

I bet...i've been there too...where my adreline lasts for a while bc of somethin like that and the only reason y i didnt do anything is b/c i had someone with me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nomomach

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 43
Location : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Bad_98GT wrote:
I bet...i've been there too...where my adreline lasts for a while bc of somethin like that and the only reason y i didnt do anything is b/c i had someone with me

and because you're 85lbs soaking wet lol!


sorry man i couldn't help myself Cool


seriously though. unless you have had bullets wizzing by your head, an ex-con(recently escaped from a georgia prison) coming at you with a 2x4 or a man and women holding you against your will with a buck knife and ball bat then you really haven't been in deep before. goods stories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prestophocles

avatar

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-12-15
Age : 34
Location : Concord, NC

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:15 pm

I've been in that situation before, what? young thug told me he was gonna shoot me if I didn't give up my wallet while he had his gun tucked in his pants. Needless to say, he never got to the gun, I knocked him out before he could react. You did what was best though, especially w/ the kids in the car. I would still report it, at least to the BBB. Might as well help the guy out since he doesn't want your business.

_________________
Eventually, I'll change this ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nomomach

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 43
Location : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Prestophocles wrote:
I've been in that situation before, what? young thug told me he was gonna shoot me if I didn't give up my wallet while he had his gun tucked in his pants. Needless to say, he never got to the gun, I knocked him out before he could react. You did what was best though, especially w/ the kids in the car. I would still report it, at least to the BBB. Might as well help the guy out since he doesn't want your business.

young pucks Evil or Very Mad .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prestophocles

avatar

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-12-15
Age : 34
Location : Concord, NC

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:34 pm

It's amazing how things work, back in the wild wild west, you could have a gunfight, back when we were little, we would just have a fist fight, and now, it's back to a gunfight again.

_________________
Eventually, I'll change this ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gt2000nc

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:58 am

sounds like this guys parking lot can use a few tire marks. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gt2000nc

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:02 am

TRMach wrote:
Bad_98GT wrote:
I bet...i've been there too...where my adreline lasts for a while bc of somethin like that and the only reason y i didnt do anything is b/c i had someone with me

and because you're 85lbs soaking wet lol!


sorry man i couldn't help myself Cool


seriously though. unless you have had bullets wizzing by your head, an ex-con(recently escaped from a georgia prison) coming at you with a 2x4 or a man and women holding you against your will with a buck knife and ball bat then you really haven't been in deep before. goods stories.

what? affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nomomach

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 43
Location : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:46 am

gt2000nc wrote:
TRMach wrote:
Bad_98GT wrote:
I bet...i've been there too...where my adreline lasts for a while bc of somethin like that and the only reason y i didnt do anything is b/c i had someone with me

and because you're 85lbs soaking wet lol!


sorry man i couldn't help myself Cool


seriously though. unless you have had bullets wizzing by your head, an ex-con(recently escaped from a georgia prison) coming at you with a 2x4 or a man and women holding you against your will with a buck knife and ball bat then you really haven't been in deep before. goods stories.

what? affraid

yeah i used to run with some stupid a__ people back in the day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bad_98GT

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 33
Location : Charlotte, NC

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:42 pm

lol...its aight...i walked into that one...but come on now...i weigh a buck 35...gimme the benefit of the doubt man...but on a more serious note...i hate that that happened to ya man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LethalSB

avatar

Posts : 316
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 31
Location : Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:03 pm

all i can say is wow Scott.....maybe hes Bi Polar an this is the first time you caught him on a bad day. more people than you think have mental illnesses these days and im glad you didnt lose it and pop him in front of all those people cause the last thing we need is you gettin thrown in the pen Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nomomach

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 43
Location : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:29 pm

LethalSB wrote:
all i can say is wow Scott.....maybe hes Bi Polar an this is the first time you caught him on a bad day. more people than you think have mental illnesses these days and im glad you didnt lose it and pop him in front of all those people cause the last thing we need is you gettin thrown in the pen Rolling Eyes

man it's crazy, i didn't even get wound up until i was WAY down the road and it hit me. i was just shocked that this cool cat lost his marbles on me. bi-polar? probably. crazy fugger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gt2000nc

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 am

True some people can just loose it I guess. I was jacked up on hydroxycut satuday and was ready to rip somebodys head off for no reason.Twisted Evil No more of that stuff on the weekends. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nomomach

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 43
Location : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:17 am

gt2000nc wrote:
True some people can just loose it I guess. I was jacked up on hydroxycut satuday and was ready to rip somebodys head off for no reason.Twisted Evil No more of that stuff on the weekends. Laughing

I'm tellin' ya man if you're not working out while taking that stuff it will drive you mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
03machonematt

avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2008-12-17
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:33 pm

haha Presley yeah you seemed mad but you were cool and calm around the cop even though he did say "YOUT TALK TO MUCH" HAHAHA lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy@Mayhem
Admin


Posts : 613
Join date : 2008-12-12
Age : 31
Location : Charlotte, NC

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:55 pm

i'll make sure to stay away from that shop scott...thats just rediculous

_________________

*2011 Name the Performance Package Winner *

2012 V6 Mustang
*Mayhem Mustang Package*GT Front Bumper*GT/CS Lower Valence w/ Fogs*Boss 302 Grille*Window Louvers*Shelby GT500 Wing*GT Overaxle Pipes & Axleback*Eibach Sportlines*5K HIDS*Tinted Headlights/Taillights*265RWHP/250RWTQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayhemmustangs.com
Gordonfan24

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-02-26
Age : 28
Location : NJ/WVU

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 pm

LethalSB wrote:
more people than you think have mental illnesses these days
A lot of people also like to claim they have a mental illness as an excuse to be an a-hole, too.

Thanks for the heads up with this shop. It sucks that there are people like that in the car community. Some people just don't care and things can escalate quickly for some reason. Just goes to show that good shops run by good people are hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gt2000nc

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 pm

03machonematt wrote:
haha Presley yeah you seemed mad but you were cool and calm around the cop even though he did say "YOUT TALK TO MUCH" HAHAHA lol!

I forgot all about that, me? talking to much? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Martin

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 47
Location : Belmont NC

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:18 am

Wow,
That was intense for me to read, I can imagine what it was like in real life.
Sorry you had to go through that man. Especially with a young one in the car watchin the whole thing.
Mark my word, if he acted like that to you...then he will act like that to others and will not be in business long. Or if he runs his mouth to the wrong person like he did, he might get planted in the local cemetary.

One good thing though...
At least you had not paid him up front to order the tips.

I will definitely spread the word on my other forums to avoid this shop .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ultimatestreetmachines.net
bodell



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:16 am

I wish I would have seen your post before I went to Boulevard Muffler in Belmont. The psycho that owns and runs that shop had some kind of episode when I asked how much longer my repair would take. He began screaming and cussing before violently sending my car off of his lift with the exhaust sawed off and the repair undone. The guy is totally unstable and a liability to anyone who would trust him with their vehicle. I had to drive 30 miles with exhaust blowing into my car because of that bi-polar retard.


Here is his personal info...
Gary Buchanan
(704) 825-9186
120 Georgia Belle Ave
Belmont, NC 28012-2807

Here is his chop shop info...
Boulevard Muffler Service
5933 W Wilkinson Boulevard
Belmont, NC 28012
(704) 825-9962


If you are still angry, google map his hovel and have a laugh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nomomach

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 43
Location : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 am

Damn that's crazy man! I called the local PD when my situation went down but never heard anything back from them.

Thanks to that crazy sumbitch I bought myself a welder and haven't been to a muffler shop since then.

One of these days he'll cross someone crazier than him and it won't end pretty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   

Back to top Go down
 
Boulevard muffler = grade F
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» wanted: cox engine muffler
» RC Bee rubber muffler ring
» WTB: 049 Muffler
» WTB .049 muffler or muffler parts
» Cox muffler

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mayhem Mustangs :: Recomendations/Feedback :: Shops-
Jump to: