Mayhem Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homewww.MayhemMustangs.comGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boulevard muffler = grade F

Go down 
+7
03machonematt
LethalSB
gt2000nc
Prestophocles
1slov6stang
Bad_98GT
nomomach
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nomomach

nomomach

Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:29 pm

LethalSB wrote:
all i can say is wow Scott.....maybe hes Bi Polar an this is the first time you caught him on a bad day. more people than you think have mental illnesses these days and im glad you didnt lose it and pop him in front of all those people cause the last thing we need is you gettin thrown in the pen Rolling Eyes

man it's crazy, i didn't even get wound up until i was WAY down the road and it hit me. i was just shocked that this cool cat lost his marbles on me. bi-polar? probably. crazy fugger.
Back to top Go down
gt2000nc

gt2000nc

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 am

True some people can just loose it I guess. I was jacked up on hydroxycut satuday and was ready to rip somebodys head off for no reason.Twisted Evil No more of that stuff on the weekends. Laughing
Back to top Go down
nomomach

nomomach

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:17 am

gt2000nc wrote:
True some people can just loose it I guess. I was jacked up on hydroxycut satuday and was ready to rip somebodys head off for no reason.Twisted Evil No more of that stuff on the weekends. Laughing

I'm tellin' ya man if you're not working out while taking that stuff it will drive you mad.
Back to top Go down
03machonematt

03machonematt

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:33 pm

haha Presley yeah you seemed mad but you were cool and calm around the cop even though he did say "YOUT TALK TO MUCH" HAHAHA lol!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy@Mayhem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:55 pm

i'll make sure to stay away from that shop scott...thats just rediculous
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayhemmustangs.com
Gordonfan24

Gordonfan24

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 pm

LethalSB wrote:
more people than you think have mental illnesses these days
A lot of people also like to claim they have a mental illness as an excuse to be an a-hole, too.

Thanks for the heads up with this shop. It sucks that there are people like that in the car community. Some people just don't care and things can escalate quickly for some reason. Just goes to show that good shops run by good people are hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
gt2000nc

gt2000nc

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 pm

03machonematt wrote:
haha Presley yeah you seemed mad but you were cool and calm around the cop even though he did say "YOUT TALK TO MUCH" HAHAHA lol!

I forgot all about that, me? talking to much? lol
Back to top Go down
Mike Martin

Mike Martin

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:18 am

Wow,
That was intense for me to read, I can imagine what it was like in real life.
Sorry you had to go through that man. Especially with a young one in the car watchin the whole thing.
Mark my word, if he acted like that to you...then he will act like that to others and will not be in business long. Or if he runs his mouth to the wrong person like he did, he might get planted in the local cemetary.

One good thing though...
At least you had not paid him up front to order the tips.

I will definitely spread the word on my other forums to avoid this shop .
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatestreetmachines.net
bodell

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:16 am

I wish I would have seen your post before I went to Boulevard Muffler in Belmont. The psycho that owns and runs that shop had some kind of episode when I asked how much longer my repair would take. He began screaming and cussing before violently sending my car off of his lift with the exhaust sawed off and the repair undone. The guy is totally unstable and a liability to anyone who would trust him with their vehicle. I had to drive 30 miles with exhaust blowing into my car because of that bi-polar retard.

Here is his personal info...
Gary Buchanan
(704) 825-9186
120 Georgia Belle Ave
Belmont, NC 28012-2807

Here is his chop shop info...
Boulevard Muffler Service
5933 W Wilkinson Boulevard
Belmont, NC 28012
(704) 825-9962

If you are still angry, google map his hovel and have a laugh.

Back to top Go down
nomomach

nomomach

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 am

Damn that's crazy man! I called the local PD when my situation went down but never heard anything back from them.

Thanks to that crazy sumbitch I bought myself a welder and haven't been to a muffler shop since then.

One of these days he'll cross someone crazier than him and it won't end pretty.
Back to top Go down
bodell

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:11 pm

I filed a complaint with the better business bureau. BBB.org

They will contact him and he will act like a psyco. It will be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard muffler = grade F   Boulevard muffler = grade F - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boulevard muffler = grade F
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next