Mayhem Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homewww.MayhemMustangs.comGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late Model Resto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy@Mayhem
Admin

Late Model Resto Empty
PostSubject: Late Model Resto   Late Model Resto EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:35 am

Very sheisty customer service and marketing schemes over there. Was going to buy a wheel/tire combo from them...placed my order end of November to receive in time for Xmas...shipping date said December 2008..which would lead every customer to think thats when they would receive them..well after a week or so I start finding out info...the wheels haven't been made yet, they're being made overseas and should ship out to LRS by the end of the month and the customers wouldn't get their until mid-late January! WTF....then I get a phone call a week or 2 later saying I won't get my wheels till late February now, and that they were sorry. No way is it justifiable to have items listed for sale, take customers orders, and their money (and they were expensive as hell too) for items that you don't even have in stock, let alone not even made yet! It's not like they weren't on backorder or something...just very sheisty to me and not very good ethics at all

but darn it they got decent prices....uggh
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayhemmustangs.com
LethalSB

LethalSB

Late Model Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Model Resto   Late Model Resto EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:13 pm

that sucks man i hate to hear that. it is kinda crappy that theyve been taking orders for wheels that arent even made yet, they should have told you that when you ordered them. I understand things get caught up sometimes and deadlines get pushed around but they knew and they were still taking peoples money. Better luck next time man, ive only had good experiences with LRS so hopefully they get their act together.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy@Mayhem
Admin

Late Model Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Model Resto   Late Model Resto EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:10 am

well after 4 days of hell...late model finally gave me my money back...the way they do business is completely ass backwards, and their customer service sux, and they are very rude....thanks to my bank i got my stuff back..and i got the longtubes and x pipe today..just waiting on the catback now
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayhemmustangs.com
LethalSB

LethalSB

Late Model Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Model Resto   Late Model Resto EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 pm

well at least they gave you your money back man, and all of your stuff came in. Any idea when youll get it all put on? an you still havin Harris do it or you made up your mind yet? im ready to HEAR tha damm thing already! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late Model Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Model Resto   Late Model Resto Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Model Resto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mayhem Mustangs :: Recomendations/Feedback :: Vendors-
Jump to: