Mayhem Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homewww.MayhemMustangs.comGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RIP Mustang

Go down 
+6
MustangMan00
HPSarge93
DHGBullitt#193
Jeremy@Mayhem
torchinmach
thvoicwethin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mone

mone

RIP Mustang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Mustang   RIP Mustang - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:29 am

Convertible tops are a pain. Reason im selling mine
Back to top Go down
thvoicwethin

thvoicwethin

RIP Mustang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Mustang   RIP Mustang - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:30 pm

CooksSlowSix wrote:
IMO not crazy about the purple or the convertible, but on a more reasoned thought is that the older 5.0s are notorious for being a PITA to work on.

also some of them may respond to you seeing that you made this post 5 min after i posted them lol

I got in contact with those guys before you posted them. I've practically called/emailed everyone within an hour away about their mustang. Either something is wrong with it, or they're too high on mileage vs this 95.

I understand what you mean about the convertible. I'm not crazy about it either, but I feel like it's not going to be something I need to replace for a while at least. He said that he kept it under a roof most times when he was home and at work. So, I'm going to assume that since I looked at it and it works properly, I don't think it should be too much of a hassle.

Regarding the 5.0, its might be different than the modular 4.6, but I've helped a friend rip out his 5.0 out of his 85 (the white Fox that was at the show), and clean it up, he's usually my go to guy when it comes to car work. I'm not saying that if I need help I won't ask you guys, but maybe it's just because I know more on the 5.0 than the 4.6.

The car can always be rapainted at one point if I get sick of the "deep blue/purple." I hope that this doesn't change any way I'm apart of the club, because sometimes when people don't agree on certain things, they wind up leaving them out of things (and I'm saying this in general terms).

and hey, I'll be the only guy with a 'vert. lol!
Back to top Go down

RIP Mustang
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2