Mayhem Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homewww.MayhemMustangs.comGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New muffler tip sound

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stick Man

Stick Man

New muffler tip sound Empty
PostSubject: New muffler tip sound   New muffler tip sound EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:52 am

Not sure if you guys saw this video or not, but its worth a good laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79jSzKA0L8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Mike Martin

Mike Martin

PostSubject: Re: New muffler tip sound   New muffler tip sound EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:19 am

Ricers will definitely be all over that. Sounds like a west coast thing now, but it will eventually move Eastward...unfortunately Rolling Eyes

Problem with that is it draws unwanted attention (negatively) twards the V8 guys with flows and off road pipes. Most people do not really complain about the noise of an American V8, but once this gets them stirred up, you never know what noise ordinances local government will start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatestreetmachines.net
gt2000nc

gt2000nc

PostSubject: Re: New muffler tip sound   New muffler tip sound EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:26 am

"Its that woo woo"
Back to top Go down
Prestophocles

Prestophocles

PostSubject: Re: New muffler tip sound   New muffler tip sound EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Dude was serious about that "Woo Woo". If I heard that, I would lose my mind, it's horrible.
Back to top Go down
Mike Martin

Mike Martin

PostSubject: Re: New muffler tip sound   New muffler tip sound EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 pm

I tell you what sucks is that youtube actually allows racist comments under the videos. They dont think one thing about it, but when I make a video of my dyno and have the Eagles "life in the fastlane" song going with it, they ban the video and tell me that song is copywrite and they cant allow me to use it with my video.

Kinda off subject, but Woo Woo anyhow tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatestreetmachines.net
gt2000nc

gt2000nc

PostSubject: Re: New muffler tip sound   New muffler tip sound EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Yea, youtube is starting to suck. But for your future vids i recommend streetfire.net [i].
Back to top Go down
Jeremy@Mayhem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New muffler tip sound   New muffler tip sound EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:43 pm

haha gotta have the woo woo on them flows yo
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayhemmustangs.com
Prestophocles

Prestophocles

PostSubject: Re: New muffler tip sound   New muffler tip sound EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:17 pm

I feel ya on the racist vid comments Mike, you can post whatever you want nowadays, hide behind the computer screen and that's it. It's just one of those things that will be everywhere and it really does nothing but make the person posting look ignorant.

It doesn't help though that in the video, the reporter only films the 2 most hood rich ghetto fabolous black folk he could find that like the whistle.

Woo Woo by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New muffler tip sound   New muffler tip sound Empty

Back to top Go down

New muffler tip sound
Page 1 of 1