Mayhem Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homewww.MayhemMustangs.comGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show

Go down 
+5
Mike Martin
BlackBullitt2615
mone
00-ROUSH-STG 2
Jeremy@Mayhem
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy@Mayhem
Admin

4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show Empty
PostSubject: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:35 am

http://brmcoa.org/brmcoa/09Hospice_Pony_Run.html

What: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show
When: Sept 26 and 27
Where: Biltmore Square Mall (Asheville, NC)

Details are in the above link. You can participate in the run ($30), participate in the run and only display your car ($35) or you can participate in the run and display and be judged ($40). Proceeds are for a great cause guys. It would be great to have a good Mayhem turnout to spend some time with some awesome cars and each other for a good cause.

Starting a list of who plans to attend...please only copy and paste the list of names and add your name. We need head counts so we can get hotel info and everything.

1. Jeremy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayhemmustangs.com
00-ROUSH-STG 2

00-ROUSH-STG 2

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:44 am

1. Jeremy
2.Chris
Back to top Go down
mone

mone

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:52 pm

What's the plan are we gonna go up saturday n stay saturday night n make it a whole weeknd thing
Back to top Go down
Jeremy@Mayhem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:00 pm

tryin to get a headcount by the end of the month so we can go ahead and plan and see what the hotel rates are and get someting booked
Back to top Go down
BlackBullitt2615

BlackBullitt2615

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 am

Im there...only takes like 15mins from my house haha!!
Back to top Go down
Mike Martin

Mike Martin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 pm

I may make this.
At first I didnt want to, but then found out that Steve Saleen was going to not only be there, but join in the festivities with everyone.

Gotta get some money together first though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatestreetmachines.net
Jeremy@Mayhem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 pm

that might be enough incentive to get a good sized group together mike!
Back to top Go down
thvoicwethin

thvoicwethin

PostSubject: 70miles+8tunnels+300stangs=PURE SECKS!!!   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:33 am

it's approximately 130 miles there, and another 70 plus miles on the run....130 back....330 total.
(that's if you live in charlotte)
Fill up your gas tanks!

I'm excited about the Run though. 70+ Miles, 8 tunnels, and 300 mustangs that couldn't sound ANY sexier? Im more excited about that than i am that Steve Saleen "might" show up.

If i don't have anything going on (I shouldn't) and were getting/splitting a hotel, I am so game.

70miles+8tunnels+300stangs=PURE SECKS!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mone

mone

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:21 am

I'm down when are we planin to get the room

1.Jeremy
2.Chris
3.Jamone
Back to top Go down
Bad_98GT

Bad_98GT

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 pm

If I can get the weekend off...u can count me in...

As far as the rooms go...they have a few hotels listed on the website that are recommended...I kno its a little steep...but I was lookin' at the new Hilton that is suppose to open this year...I think I remember seein' the special for $119 a night on the website for the event...

But since I work at the golf course...which is managed by the Embassy Suites...which in return owns the Hilton chain and a few others...I may be able to get a room there through my employee discount...but I'm not sure yet tho

I'm gunna stop by the Embassy 1 day next week and talk to Jason in Human Services and see what I can do as far a price goes...I may not be able to get a discount, with it being a brand new hotel and all, but its worth a try

If I get a price, I'll let ya'll kno at the next meet
Back to top Go down
Mike Martin

Mike Martin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Well,
Im in.

I just reserved my room for Saturday night only at the Comfort suites Asheville/ Biltmore Hotel.
Had to pay $104 plus tax to reserve it, because the cheap $69 hotel was sold out already.

I plan on leaving out Saturday morning at 6:15-6:30 am to get up there to register for the show before 10am.
Spend the whole day athere at the show, that evening Steve Saleen will sign autographs and such and be master of cerimonies at the blues concert there.
Pony run is the next morning on Sunday... Can hardly wait!!!

Anyone who wants to get up Saturday evening to eat out or cruise, just yell at me on my cell...or text.
704-914-8621
Back to top Go down
Mike Martin

Mike Martin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:20 pm

I am reserved at the Comfort Suites Biltmore Square hotel.
890 Brevard Rd.
Asheville, NC 28806

Hotels are filling up fast. I spent 45 minutes calling trying to get a room.
Have you guys got rooms yet?
Back to top Go down
Mike Martin

Mike Martin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:11 am

1.Jeremy
2.Chris
3.Jamone
4.Mike
Back to top Go down
thvoicwethin

thvoicwethin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:33 am

1.Jeremy
2.Chris
3.Jamone
4.Mike
5.Andrew

any word on rooms yet?
Back to top Go down
96GTstang

96GTstang

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:20 pm

1.Jeremy
2.Chris
3.Jamone
4.Mike
5.Andrew
6.Justin
Back to top Go down
Bad_98GT

Bad_98GT

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:45 pm

1.Jeremy
2.Chris
3.Jamone
4.Mike
5.Andrew
6.Justin
7.Michael
Back to top Go down
03machonematt

03machonematt

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:34 am

1.Jeremy
2.Chris
3.Jamone
4.Mike
5.Andrew
6.Justin
7.Michael
8. Matthew
Back to top Go down
Mike Martin

Mike Martin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 pm

For those going Saturday morning like me, showing and then staying Saturday night at a hotel....

I reccomend the Comfort Suites. The room I got has a King size bed with a couch that folds out into a bed.

So technically, this type room can hold 4 people. I paid $104 plus tax...equalled out to be around $115 total.

If you can get 4 people to stay in the room it wont cost but about $30 each.

Just a thought
Back to top Go down
thvoicwethin

thvoicwethin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I think that we need to gather hotel info now that was we can book and not worry about having to find another place furthur away.
Back to top Go down
Mike Martin

Mike Martin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 am

We are just a little over a week away from the event.
Any update on rooms for you guys?
Back to top Go down
thvoicwethin

thvoicwethin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:16 am

Unfortunately no, although the home page says that we were supposed to get the rooming stuff done. I'm hopefully going to bring +2 people with me. My GF's Dad might drive his son's v6 convert (cause his son is in AIT school right now), and a friend from K-town who just bought an 85 GT w/t-tops from Georgia.

It's 30/person for 4 people at the Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore South.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy@Mayhem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:38 pm

We got 2 rooms for that Saturday night. Brandon will have the details tonight.
Back to top Go down
thvoicwethin

thvoicwethin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh, okay Very Happy good.
Back to top Go down
thvoicwethin

thvoicwethin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:13 pm

Okay, so the run is this weekend. I want to show my car as a DD in the show, but i need to wash, wax, and claybar (which I've never done before). Are we or can we meet up like Friday to get together and have a wash/wax party?

I need help using the claybar. I've never shown my car in any type of show, and i thought that I'd like to do this and just...see what happens. Can anyone at least meet with me or we can all get together and prepare? LMK.

See you guys tonight.
Back to top Go down
mone

mone

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Claybaring isn't too hard just make sure u wax afterwords n make sure to do the clay in the shade most importantly but I can give u a hand if u want b4 I go to work friday @645 just let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show   4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show Empty

Back to top Go down

4th Annual Mustangs for Hospice Pony Run & Mustang Show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next